Spring 2020 Finals
- Classes with associated labs should base their finals on their lecture day and times.
- Classes that meet 4 days a week are considered daily for the final exam schedule.
- If your class does not appear on the schedules, please check with your instructor.
- In case of exam conflicts arising from irregular class times, the student must make arrangements with the instructor of the class that does not adhere to the class-time schedule listed below to take that exam at a different time. Finals will be conducted in the regularly schedule classroom. Any instructor setting an alternative final exam date and/or time must have prior approval of the appropriate Division Dean and confirmed room availability.
- Classes meeting at irregular days/times may require special arrangements. The instructor is responsible for making these arrangements and confirming room availability prior to finals days.
Instructors: All grades must be entered by 11 p.m. on Monday, June 23, 2020.
Students: Grades will be available Tuesday, June 24, 2020.
Choose your campus: